May 13th, 2015
• Tonight on New Abolitionists Radio We mark the 30-year anniversary of the bombing of Osage Avenue in West Philadelphia. The raid killed six adults and five children, destroyed more than 60 homes and left more than 250 people homeless. It stands as the only aerial bombing carried out by police on US soil.
• Five Myths About Crime in Black America--and the Statistical Truths. Let’s kill the black on black crime narrative.
• In his article ““Immigrants For Sale” exposes one-half of US government sanctioned slavery in the USA” Scotty Reid has uncovered communications between Abraham Lincoln and Alexander Hamilton Stephens. Let’s listen to what he found.
• Marco Rubio, the US Senator from the state of Florida and current presidential candidate is on the private prison profiteers payroll. We’ll tell you how.
• In our Ferguson is America series- tonight we show you that Delaware is Ferguson.
• This week’s Riders of the 21st Century Underground Railroad is Kia Stewart, 27, exonerated April 13, 2015. After spending nearly 10 years of a life sentence behind bars for the killing of Bryant "B.J." Craig Jr., Kia Stewart, was able to walk out of the Orleans Parish Criminal Courthouse a free man.
• Our Abolitionist in profile is William Henry Johnson 1833 - 1918. A Black Abolitionist, politician and crusader for the rights of Blacks.