New Abolitionists Radio seeks to educate the public and agitate for an end to 21st Century Slavery and Human Trafficking in the USA & Globally. It is an extension of the group Move To Abolish 21st Century Slavery.
This week's news,
- Officers at Lanesboro helped gang members wage attacks
- Erased from History? 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Slavery in the North
- California Tells Court It Can’t Release Inmates Early Because It Would Lose Cheap Prison Labor
- For the First Time Ever, a Prosecutor Will Go to Jail for Wrongfully Convicting an Innocent Man
- State Constitution in Profile: Texas
- Abolitionist Profile: Bleeding Kansas